| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gela in September is really warm at 22.75 °C (72.95 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.7 °C (78.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.8 °C (67.6 °F).
- In September the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 5.9 °C (10.6 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat parched. A paltry 20.1mm (0.8in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:47 long and the longest day is 12:57 long with an average length of 12:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Gela September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Gela, Italy
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Gela:
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 340.5 kms (211.6 miles) NNE
- Bonifati (Cape), Italy - 314.5 kms (195.4 miles) NNE
- Scuro Mountain, Italy - 314.3 kms (195.3 miles) NE
- Crotone, Calabria, Italy - 328.7 kms (204.3 miles) NE
- Messina, Sicily, Italy - 170.9 kms (106.2 miles) NE
- Catania, Sicily, Italy - 86 kms (53.4 miles) ENE
- Sigonella, Italy - 71.5 kms (44.4 miles) ENE
- Cozzo Spadaro, Italy - 91.6 kms (56.9 miles) ESE
- Luqa, Malta - 138.3 kms (85.9 miles) S