| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gela in August is fairly hot at 24.05 °C (75.29 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.8 °C (80.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.3 °C (70.3 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in August is 5.5 °C (9.9 °F).
- The weather in August is droughty. A feeble 11mm (0.4in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 12:59 long and the longest day is 14:03 long with an average length of 13:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Gela August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Gela, Italy
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Gela:
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 340.5 kms (211.6 miles) NNE
- Bonifati (Cape), Italy - 314.5 kms (195.4 miles) NNE
- Scuro Mountain, Italy - 314.3 kms (195.3 miles) NE
- Crotone, Calabria, Italy - 328.7 kms (204.3 miles) NE
- Messina, Sicily, Italy - 170.9 kms (106.2 miles) NE
- Catania, Sicily, Italy - 86 kms (53.4 miles) ENE
- Sigonella, Italy - 71.5 kms (44.4 miles) ENE
- Cozzo Spadaro, Italy - 91.6 kms (56.9 miles) ESE
- Luqa, Malta - 138.3 kms (85.9 miles) S